Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thursday ,September 29th ,2011

I was placed on prometrium vaginaly at night 200 and will take progesterone
lozengers 200 during the day orally.When taken orally as it goes through the kidneys it willprobably end up being only 45 of progesteron.

Normally prometrium is prescribed orally but the doctor states that as I Am covered under my benefits this is just as effective to use vaginally instead of the expensive choice of crinone, etc..like I was in the past  at other fertility clinics that I at this time don't care to comment on their ethics!

My blood work was taken yesterday and I have another follow up next tuesday .Took another CLear blue test just to see and it says 2-3 weeks as before.Next digital pregnancy test I take will be on Monday.
I don't have any numbers to measure HCG levels as yet that I Have till I get reports back from the doctor .
By next week I;ll only have yesterdays results when I see him and on that day I take another test and we will see in a few days how much it has raised since then .Technically for those who do not know you have48-72 hours for the levels to double in a healthy pregnancy .

First round of progesterone will be till week nine
preg vit the doctor says till NOvember 21 st ,2011

No comments:

Post a Comment