Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My first Entry September 2011

Well it has been a long road for me . I suffer from Insulin resistance so it has been a hard time in the past getting pregnant and at the same time I have lost three pregnancies.One of which was twins :(

This is a blog to document my cycles and my journey to conceive


July 23rd,2011- was not able to monitor .Up at the cottage celebrating our tenth anniversary and did not have my clear blue monitor.
August 29th .2011 - was when my next period started.I am not suprized as I have found I can go up to day 24 before I ovulate .I have done both the clear blue and morning temp methods combined to verify my conclusions !
Summary - my July-August cycle was 38 days , theoretically , I ovulated  on day 24 as that would of been  14 days before my cycle begun again .


(AUGUST 29 th is when the cycle begun )
Today  September 14 th ,2011
my clear blue monitor is at the third bar.Hence I will ovulate in the next 24-36 hours
on day 11 I was on two bars ,which was September 8th ,2011

No comments:

Post a Comment