Tuesday, December 6, 2011

15 weeks and 2 days ultrasound


15 Weeks and 2 days .Next ultrasound is in another 2 weeks and my anatomy ultrasound is on January 12,2012.

The ultrasound technician tried to give a look to see the sex. The umbilical cord was in the way for most of the first set . Had a vaginal ultrasound .....baby was moving around so fast playing so although she could not be 100 percent she is almost positive she says it is a girl! My husband claims he does not see how she can make a decision like that !! Lol he wants another boy .Baby is looking healthy according to the doctor . The test came back and the chances of downs syndrome is equal to that of if I was a 15 year old and not a 40 year old ...just like with my son Sandro three years ago :)
I think it's a girl but I am happy with either one just being healthy . I did find out I need to take a combined calcium and vitamin D though supplement because although I take Preg Vit prenatal it is not enough I am low in vitamin D according to my last blood test ...so yes I went straight away and bought some :)

Oh yea according to my husband the baby has the same forehead of our son so it is a boy .:)

No comments:

Post a Comment