Wednesday, October 12, 2011

First ultrasound

Night before notes:
Well I have my first ultrasound tomorrow .Which is October 13th,2011. On the 14th I would actually reach 6 weeks .I am so excited about it.I wonder what type of lab tech I will have? Some let you see the monitor others hide the monitor from you.I have had so much experience with ultrasounds that I am pretty good at visual reading them .  I am nervous but I will keep this post updated

10/13/2011
Sigh of relief!!! I saw the HEARTBEAT !
I was scared as too much knowledge can be a bad thing and I was reading too many forums last night.
I did not get an ultrasound picture :( like Mount Sinai gave me when my little 3 year old was at the same stage back then but still I got the reassurance I needed for now :)
I called the doctor's office and left a message so that I would know when I make my next appointment for .
Next appointment is October 24th ,2011 at  11 am

No comments:

Post a Comment